Monday, August 28, 2006

Is it all downhill from now?

I'm 30!!!!!!
Below are a couple of pics from my day.

PRESSIE TIME!!!!!

CAKE TIME!!

Had a fantastic weekend, was truely spoilt! My free meal was a nice lunch at Hillary's Boat Harbour, followed by cake!

Have been training hard since!

Spoke to my mum also the rest of the family rang, so was good to catch up with everyone.

Katie my good friend in the UK - I know you read this and I would like to say 'Thanks' for my most gorgeous Make Up Bag, it arrived today, I had to fight with Maddi for it! I MOST DEFINATELY WON, may I add!

Anyway only a quick one as I have to get some rest after my hectic wekend.

Hope you are all well

Shar x

3 comments:

SeLiNa said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!!! you look fantastic in those pics, not a day over 21 ;)
It's only uphill for you now baby!!!!
xoxoxo
PS: HOpe you enjoyed that cake ;)

Amy said...

Happy birthday Shar!!

Hope you had a fabulous day!!
Love amy
xx

Miss Positive said...

Hey Shar - happy birthday!! Looks like you had a fun day! I've been to Hillarys Boat Harbour - its a lovely spot... i watched the sun set there. (Had to go to see place that had my name - although spelt differently, its a rarity!)

Enjoy your dirty thirties, personally it was the best year of my life!

Hilary xx