Friday, June 01, 2007

My new experience..............


I am truly Brazilian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
OMG, I don't think I have been so embaressed, so uncomfortable, so sore, so in pain and so bare!!! and I've had two bubbas! the above generally counts at childbirth too but at least its a natural process!
I have only ever had my armpits waxed before - ONCE, so what did Shar go and do???? get the whole lot done!
I have 6 weeks to comp and so that I can be done just before comp and know that I won't have a reaction I had to be done this week to allow for re-growth.
So in I went booked it - FULL LEG, FULL ARM and FULL BRAZILIAN.
I have to laugh now at my reactions and it does feel good to be waxed everywhere but I will definately have to physc myself up for my next appt.
Aside from that all has been good. Work is getting on my nerves a bit, but come to think of it so have lots of other minor things, perhaps the whole prep process is starting to take a turn.
Have had house hassles but they seem to be working out and not to anything by halves I will be moving house at 4 weeks out from comp.
Can't remember if I posted it but Hubby resigned from his Personal Training Managers role to return solely to Personal Training. He is doing very well and had a very successful 1st month, he deserves to do well, he has so much passion for it and also knows that he needs to provide a professsional service to his clients, which sometimes you realy don't see with some Personal Trainers.
Anyway, nothing furher to report, all going well and don't forget if yuo want more specifics and pics about my Comp Prep I have a different blog for that -
Hope you are all well,
Shar x

8 comments:

Miss Positive said...

OMG Shar you are very brave to have all that waxing done at once!!! You must be feeling the cold a bit more now though?

Hilary xx

Lozza said...

Hey Shar!

You'll get used to the whole Braz thing. What I have always wondered is how the hell do men get theirs done?!?!

You're looking great btw. I'm back in blog land now - not sure if you remember me but you were my mentor last year when I did my 12 wk challenge :)

I've still read everyone's blog over the year though and have started my own up again.

xx
Lauren

SeLiNa said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!
I converted over the to the dark side a few years ago and it's nothing now... i do remember the embarassment with the first ever one tho!!! HAHA! If it's the same as childbirth... YEEEHAAAA i'll breeze thru it!!! hahah
The full arm part would scare me the most i think...
Enjoy your new baldness ;)

Kaddy said...

in life b4 charter operations i was a beauty therapist...when i started my first job they wanted me to do brazilians...i had NEVER done them b4 and was SO nervous; so i thought i'd try at home on myself! NOTE the only worse thing than getting a brazilian is trying to do it to yourself :)

OMG i was like a contortionist and it all ended badly.... lol dont miss those days bwaaahaaaahaa

PS am loving reading your training blog :)

Unknown said...

Hey hun,

Brazilians can vary between waxers. My first one was completely painless, no joke. Then I went to this little asian lady and she tore shreds out of my poor schmoo and then plucked the hairs she didnt get!! like I wasnt already in enough pain!!

I didnt know your hubby was a personal trainer. How much does he charge? Is he mobile or from a gym?

LizN said...

Now I know why I'm never lining up for a Brazilian.

Cheers
Liz;)

Splice said...

LOL...it does feel competely weird afterwards.
And don't worry to much about the regrowth, you will be way to focused on the comp to worry about whats happening to you at the time lol ;-). Your brain tends to go a bit "numb". But it's all good.
Hugs,
Debs

Herself said...

You have hair down there for a reason. As a beauty therapist, I have always refused to carry out a Brazilian because it's just not healthy.

You'll find this out in the weeks to come.