Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Start of Week 9

So week nine is here.

Have been working hard with my trainng and feeling alot better with myself over the last week. My measurements are down which is good and I will get my skinfolds done again soon.

I have been really busy, I just seem to be running around all the time or sitting at my computer, no time to sit and relax etc, and that is not an exageration.

I don't feel tired just sometimes mentally exhausted.

One positive this week was that I became an Auntie, My sister had her baby (in the UK!!), a little girl called Lauren. I wish I could see them, I miss everyone back home so much and me and my sister are particularly close.

Anyway, thanks or all your comments girls, its great to know you are checking in.

Speak soon

Shar x

6 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Congrats Auntie Shar!!

Hope you get some time to relax soon, being mentally exhausted is not nice!

RaeC said...

How exciting Auntie Shar!! My little nephew gets down here from Broome next Friday just in time to see his first Bodybuilding Competition with Aunty Rae in it... hopefully it will be the first of many. He might get embarrassed about seeing Aunty Rae's bum though... LOL!! They are down for 10 months while Dan (brother-in-law) studies for his next skippers ticket. He's working on the Pearl Boats in Broome.

Anyway, enough about me... how rude am I seeing as this is your blog??? LOL!!

Glad to see you are back into it with a vengeance!! Go "well 'ard!!" xxx

SeLiNa said...

Congratulations!!! HOpe you get lots and lots of pics sent to you so it's just like you're there every day!
Hope you get a break this weekend, nothing worse than the mental tiredness and stress, seems to make things heaps more challenging! Hope you can relax!
xoxo

CJ said...

Hi Sharleen - thought I'd pop by and have a look at your blog.

Congrats on becoming an aunite - Lauren is a gorgeous name.

Cathy N :-)

SeLiNa said...

Hi sexy :)
I realise you must be sooo busy at the moment, but still checking up to see how things are!
Hope you're keeping well, write soon! :)
xoxo

Raw Food Girl said...

Hey Sharleen,
I just checked out the photos on Ideal Bodies Online, is that you in the staff section? WOW is all I can say! Amazing! Do u have any tips to share? Well done!
Love Sandra x