Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Another week gone by!!

Hi all

I can't believe another week has gone by and it's already the middle of another!!!

I had a really busy weekend and also had my Pilates practical exam and theory exam on Sunday, GOOD NEWS is that I passed both!!!! Strange but I really enjoyed the studyng for the exam!!

Anyway training is going well, as usual and my food is back on track after some wise words from Sue and a incident with my bubba that made me realise that life is too short and I just need to get on with it!!

I am loving the protien puddings at the moment, from the recipe document - WPI and a couple of spoons of the Jello (the ones from Sue) and it sets like a yummy moose!!

Durathon is doing it's job!! I am easily making it to the evenings without feeling tired and worn out, perhaps the reduction in classes has something to do with that aswell.

Anyway still reading lots of blogs, on that subject how do I put the 'blogs I read' down the side of my page? Can anyone tell me?

Must get to bed, lots of work to get done tomorrow as I have another full on weekend and have no time to do it then!!

Blog soon, shar x

6 comments:

Amy said...

Glad to see you doing really well. Mandy helped lauren out with this only a few weeks ago and posted step by step instructions for getting the links to other peoples blogs down the page. It is posted in the 'client blog' section. Hope this helps!!
Amy
xx

little rene said...

Thanks a lot Sharleen,
I really appreciate you stopping by my blog! It is just so exciting to have finally found something that works for me! Look forward to blogging with you in the future!
love
renexxx

MeEgZZZ said...

Hey, congrats on passing your pilates stuff!!!
good to hear your training is good!!!
for the links down the side you have to fiddle with the template
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=110&query=links&topic=0&type=f
thats how !!! lol
have a good one :-)

SeLiNa said...

Whoo hoo!!!
I'm a lil behind, but congrats on passing your exams!! Glad that you're food is back on track after some wise words... i know all about that ;P
I still havent mastered gettin the blog titles on my page either, but i do recall seeing it in the client forum. HOpe you can work it out!!!
Keep on keeping on strong!!
Selina xoxo

RaeC said...

Congratulations on passing your exams Shar... well done!!

Glad to hear your eating and training are ontrack. Have a great weekend!! xxx

SeLiNa said...

Hi Shar...
Guess what?!?! I'm BAAACCCKKK!!
Thought I'd leave a msg for you here rather than clogging up your email :) I've started another proggy with Sue and you are my official butt-kicker again!!
WHOOO HOOO!!! (You gotta search a bit further to find my butt this time tho...it's a lil smaller!!) hehehe
Look forward to 'doing business' with you again :)
Hope you keeping well... blog soon!!
xoxo