Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'm off!!!!

Hi All

A very quick post to say thanks for all your comments.

I am literally leaving for the airport in 10 mins!! YAYAYAYYYYYYY

had a great loss this week! been working so hard!

WEEKLY LOSS - 1.3kg

TOTAL LOSS - 10.8kg

Maddi had a great brthday, Bryce brought a great school report home and Paul and I had a very busy week.

I will try and blog from the UK with some pics too.

If for some reason I don't manage too, have a great
Christmas and New Year.

Shar xx

3 comments:

MeLiSsA said...

Shar,

Have a wonderful and safe trip! Can't wait to see your pictures!!

Bec said...

Congratulations on reaching your goal Shar. You have done amazing this whole year. You look fabulous in those pics.

I have not yet made it to my goal but am still trying. Had a tiny relapse but back on track now. Any tips would be awesome!!

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year with your family.

Cheers
Rebecca

SeLiNa said...

Shar, you pics blew me away. You look awesome and it's sooo well deserved.
hope you're having a wonderful time back with you family :)
All the best for a safe and happy Christmas!