Sunday, November 26, 2006

10 weeks down - ALL DONE!!

I'm not at all done!
but I hit my 9kg loss this week.

Would really love to make it 10kg for Friday!

Did I mention we leave for Christmas in the UK on Saturday morning???

I cannot believe I will see my family THIS WEEK!!!!!

Anyways, a quick update and I will try and update again later in tthe week.

WEEKLY LOSS - 0.7kg

TOTAL LOSS, 10 WEEKS - 9.5kg

Measurements
Chest loss of 5.5 cm (feels like loads more, boobs are non-existant)
Arms L loss of 2.5 cm
R loss of 2.5 cm
Waist loss of 9.5 cm
Hips loss of 12 cm
Thighs L loss of 12.5 cm
R loss of 13 cm
Calves L loss of 3.5 cm
R loss of 2.5 cm

Wanted to do Fat % but we can't find the calipers!

OK so really don't want to do this but here is a before picture from
mid August, I started about 2 weeks after.




















ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! How did I get like that!!!

OK so remember hubby did these at home and I wasn't looking to
fresh with hair and make up. 10 weeks on...................................



1st one I Didn't know
how to Stand!!

2nd one is a
Bodybalance pose.


















I have lost a little more since hubby did the pics but thats a true
representation of how I am looking right now.
10 weeks of hard work and eating clean.

I will now continue on and have exciting times ahead in a few areas of
my life, work and personal so am really looking forward to have a great
break in the UK ( a very active one mind you!!, got a gym lined up for
the month, a few classes to make a guest appearance at and some
running) then hitting it all hard when we get back.

The best thing to come out of this is the fact that I wanted to
become a confident and contented person in all areas of my life.

I can say I haven't just changed in 10 weeks, but I have had a
definate mind shift and I know for fact I will not waste another
year like i did this one, fighting the battle with myself!

Believe in yourself and all that you are.

Know that there is something inside you
greater than any obstacle.

Christian D Larson


I will be back to blog before I go ........ did I mention I go to the Uk on Saturday!???? :)

So have a great week, keep checking back as I will also try and blog from the UK,
perhaps a few pictures with my new neice!

Have a great week

Shar x



8 comments:

little rene said...

Congratulations Shar!

You look absolutely amazing and I envy where you are at at the moment. I am just a little bit behind you but I WILL get there.

I need to be as positive as possible at the moment :(

Have a great trip if I don't speak to you before!

love

renexxx

Magda said...

Hi Shar,

wow what an excellent achievement. You are living proof that when you put your mind to something and take action, you will reach your goals.

I will continue to use your story for inspiration as I travel a road similar to yours.

Thanks for sharing your journey.

Magda

Amy said...

you look amazing Sharleen. I can't believe that a person can transform such a different body in such a little time. I started on the journey with the help from Sue and yourself and I now am nearly at goal. I'll have to post photos soon too. Thanks for being such an inspiration. Enjoy the UK and seeing your family. When you get home we will definetly have to meet before I go travelling!!

Love Amy
xx

Hilds said...

Hi Sharleen, well done you look awesome, you should be very proud of yourself. Thanks for being so inspiring! I hope you love every second of your time away. Have fun. Luv Hilds

Miss Positive said...

Wow wow wow!! Thats all I can say! You really are a true test of what you can achieve when you set your mind to it - you look sensational!! And I have to admit I am really envious of your tan!

Have a fabulous time, enjoy the break!

Hilary xx

PS only 27 days to go for me now!!

MeLiSsA said...

That is so awesome!! You have done such an amazing job! Keep up the great work!

Have a wonderful vacation. Can't wait to see your pics when you get back! :-)

Sue Heintze said...

You look sensational Shar. Thanks for everything. Have the BEST holiday :)

X

Jadey said...

You look amazing. That quote is also brilliant! Thanks so much