Monday, May 14, 2007

Phew... HOW BUSY CAN ONE BE!!!!?

I'm still here..... JUST!!
Hi all.
So yes I have been 'missing from blogland' but it is all good.
When I used to 'missing from blogland', it usually meant bad news, for example, I had had a binge or just not been training or my focus wasn't quite right!

Now it means I have no bloody spare time due to to much focus!!

My days looks pretty much like this everyday :
Get up,
cardio,
eat,
sort the kids,
teach a couple of classes,
home to eat,
go to work (Co-ordinator work),
Train,
eat,
get ready for evening classes,
pick up kids,
cook tea,
eat,
teach a couple of classes,
eat,
Maddison to bed,
Cardio,
eat,
shower & ready for bed,
Bryce to bed,
eat,
stuff for work on computer,
get everything & everyone ready for the next day
eat (drink)
sleep ZZZzzzzz.........
Get Up.......

But I hate being bored with no focus and life just floating on by!!

The days and weeks are just zooming past and it scares me!!

I have updated my other blog also, I had two weeks worth to get in! Opppssss! so much for it being called a daily diary :)

I could probably could be a little better with my time management and squeeze an extra hour out of every day, but I just need to concentrate on doing that and my concentration right now is on alot of other things.

So I will keep it brief now as my day is structured by the clock and I'm 45 mins behind!!!! ARRRGGGGGGGGGHHHH - the Virgo control freak in me is going crazey at that thought.

SEE YA!!!! I'm off.......................

Shar xxx

9 comments:

bev said...

Good to hear your back.I thought maybe you fell off the planet(the competing planet )that is.Its funny I stop blogging when I stuff up too.At least your on track and getting there.Well done

Bev

Unknown said...

Oh darl I was missing you!! Must be tough dealing with so much stuff on your plate. Hope you take some time out just for you every now and then!

Hope things get a little less frantic for you. Once this comp is over things should settle down a little.

Shar said...

Hey Bev

No way have I fallen of the competing planet!! I'm gonna do this and know that I have given my best shot!! (with my dearest coaches support of course - Thanks Sam!)

Arnajade - please don't take this post as I was moaning!! I love to be busy, I just wanted to explain as to why my posting had been few and far between!!
ALL IS GOOD! Thanks for missing me! :)

Ali said...

I was wondering where you were... but new you were okay and on track :)

Great that you are doing so well, looking forward to hearing from you :)

keep up the awesome work, your back just amazed me !!

Alixxx

Miss Positive said...

Whoa! You ARE a busy girl Shar, my goodness you must need a few Beroccas to get through all that!

Good to hear that you are still focussed and on track!

Hilary xx

Splice said...

Hey Shar :-)
Somethimes it's great to be that busy, the days just fly by and before you know it, you will be standing on stage!!
Deb

SeLiNa said...

My lordy you've got a busy life!! Lucky you plan plan and plan ahead... I'd forget what I had to do next ;P

Splice said...

You've been tagged, not that you have anytime lol. But just in case, visit my blog to understand.
Debs

Kenz said...

I know what it's like trying to cram everything in, my posts are few and far between. I find when I spend a night blogging I sacrifice my gym session... which kind of defeats the purpose? Ah well. GOod to see you're still around and kicking ass!