Sunday, April 29, 2007

GO ALI!! & GO BRISSY GIRLS!!!

Just wanted to Say..............

CONGRATS to all the girls that competed
this weekend!!!

Ali - it's so good to hear you enjoyed it!! You are an inspiration, so busy with life, training and comp prep and you did it all!! WELL DONE. Looking forward to July.

INBA Brissy Girls - Deb, Di, Alicia and Tracey - I just found the results on the website. Alicia, your so quick on posting and the pics look fab!

Deb, Alicia and Tracey- Well Done on competing in 2 shows one after each other I can't imagine what that must be like!! ENJOY NOW!!

Di - GO GIRL - Congrats on a 2nd place!! Great result!!!

Looking forward to all the updates and pics from all of you and thanks for being such inspirations, you keep me going!

Shar x

4 comments:

Splice said...

Thanks! :-)
It was an awesome day. I have a picture on my blog that I pinched from Andj's blog lol.
Take care,
Deb

Health Watch Center said...

Hi Shar,

I have checked in you tube for INBA video but found last years video hope gonna find it soon...

Well there is few photos I have seen on other fitness blogs...

Fitness Health Zone

Ali said...

hay gorgeous!! where are you???

Hope all is going along wonderfully still

Alixxx

Unknown said...

Where have you gone gorgeous?