Thursday, April 27, 2006

HALFWAY POINT REACHED!!



One of the many beautiful

sunsets we saw on or trip

around OZ - 2005!

Week six done and dusted - my halfway results are:

3.4kg weight loss
4.7% drop in bodyfat (done from skinfolds)

These are OK, BUT there is going to be alot more hard work put into the final 6 weeks!!

If I am totally honest, which I am! I haven't given 100%, probably more like 90% and this is mainly to do with the food side of things, my training has been spot on and I can put hand on heart and say I haven't missed one training session!

I am a little disappointedin myself , but hey, onward and upward can't dwell on it.

If I manage the same results in the second half then all will be well.

My classes have dropped back for this 3 month roster so this allows me to do some additional cardio. Having been a quite keen runner at different points along my journey I have caught the bug again!! Just aswell I brought the treaddie!!

My first target is a 1/2 marathon in 7 weeks time, I CAN'T WAIT!!! I have a good base of fitness already due to the classes I teach, so this is achievable for me.

I am in my absolute element designing running programmes and had such success last time I did mine, taken my mile times from 10 1/2 minute miles to 7 minute 20 second miles for a 10 mile race.

I hope to do the Rott Nest Marathon in October! Hope is the key word there though!

I am sorry for the delay in updatng my blog, please don't stop checking, I will make a concious effort to update more regularly.

I have my Pilates exam this Sunday!!! I have een doing my training over the last month and fingers crossed I will pass, so much knowledge required!! Study, study,study.

Ok thats all for now, I'm tired today, I had a tough class tonight!!

Have a great start to the weekend.

Shar x

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Hi Shar, I had the same thing happen to me during my last programme with Sue - I was a little disappointed with my halfway results. But the last 4 weeks is where all my changes came in, no doubt you'll be the same.

Hope your exam went well.