Sunday, July 16, 2006

End of another week!

Hi All

So another week has past and I have been excitedly awaiting Sue's comp and the photo's.
I must say she looks FAB!!!! Such an inspiration to many!! WELL DONE SUE!!

So my week does not slow down at the weekend, infact I did 5 classes this weekendalone!

I am just adoring my two programmes now, I feel content that I have found two I can continue to grow in.
Everytime I teach Bodybalance I feel calm but strong and the benefits from this class are immense especially if you train in the gym or are always doing 'Ra Ra Ra' stuff!

Everytime I teach Bodyattack I feel alive!! it is so intense but enjoyable, great music combined with simple athletic moves.

Anyway feeling a little tired now and no wonder hey!! Lots going on right now. In-laws here from the UK, preparation for my classes, teaching my classes, doing my new GFC role, my IBO work and being a MUM.

Have had time to do a couple of runs this week. Food hasn't been spot on but trying to stay as close to the line as possible!! This is my area to focus on this week!

We go away for 4 days this week, down to Karri Valley, great place to chill and relax, CAN'T WAIT.

I hope you are all going well

Will post when I get back.

Shar x

No comments: