Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New Look BLOG, new reports!

Hi All

Have changed my template to reflect the fact that I will now be focuassing on just blogging in a general manner without to much emphasis on JUST 12 WEEKS!!!

I have to start looking beyond the 12 weeks and have got a few longer term goals in mind.

I have now started my GFC posisiton and absolutley love doing this job. I can't wait for FF to open the next two clubs in WA!!

I am now teaching around 12 classes a week and my proportion of different programmes has decreased, pretty much I now only teach Bodyattack and Bodybalance (pre-choreographed) and Pilates.

I absolutely LOVE and ADORE Bodyattack. A tough programme to teach but I just enjoy it soooo much!

Same with Bodybalance, the two compliment each other well!! Majorly in your face and over the top with Attack and focussed, calming and chilled with Balance.

Anyway only a quick update.

Oh yes, I am nw using Calorie King Nutrition Software, it is great for tracking daily nurtional intake and has nice charts etc!!

HAve a good week

Shar xx

No comments: