Sunday, February 25, 2007

Time flies when you having fun!

Hi all

So sorry for the lack of posting.

No excuses, honesty is the best policy (reading Lia's open and honest post helped), I have just been struggling a bit with various mind games I play with myself.

Had to have a few weeks to gather my thoughts, process my feelings about this journey I want to set out on and check it is really for me.

So here I am, I have offically started my comp prep, a little earlier than planned, 4 weeks extra to be precise.

I had lost control a little a couple of weeks back and needed to be reigned in. The fantasic 'Sarge' seems to have done just that.

So all good in Shar world right now and I will update regularly from here on in.

I have two weeks food prepared, weights sessions are still going well with my hubby and all exericse is planned.

I have a very busy week coming up, we have to launch all the new releases for Group Fitness. My first one being Bodyattack tomorrow night and another launch on Thursday, Bodybalance
tomorrow night, tuesday morning and wednesday morning.

Payroll to do tomorrow, a big new internal audit at work on Thursday, a meeting somtime this wek yet to be confirmed, demo's for FF all next weekend, the list goes on, but I like being busy, I just have to be careful not to get stressed and worked up.

OH yeah!!!!!!!!!

.....................' My names Sharleen and I'm a recovering Pepsi Max addict'

YES YOU READ RIGHT!! I haven't had a PM for 12 days, not one, zero, zilch......I just did it and went cold turkey.
So all good on the PM front and saving myself some cash not buying them anymore!

OK peeps, must go to bed, cardio first thing!

Speak soon

Shar x

4 comments:

Magda said...

Hi Shar,

glad to hear that you are on track and progressing well. I too am realising that the mind games play a huge part in whether I have a good week or a not so good week. Comp prep can sure be a rocky journey, but they all tell me it'll be worth it in the end.
Will be following your progress with interest.

Cheers

Magda

Miss Positive said...

Well done on not having your Pepsi Max for 12 days!! I'm sure the worst is over now... ?

Best wishes for your comp prep, good to hear that hubby and 'Sarge' are whipping you into shape!

Hilary xx

RaeC said...

Lots of positives in this post... awesome!! Back on track - check!! Food prepared - check!! Exercise planned - check!! No PM - check!! Fantastic work Shar... keep it up xxx

Pip said...

Hey Shar! Great to hear you on fire!

WELL DONE on giving up the PM!!! I've done the same, 'sigh', - that is give up diet carbonated fizzy beverages, - ie PM, diet coke or coke zero or diet pepsi and stuff like diet solo too. (I would allow soda water at a pinch). Day four for me on this time's 'life' mission!

First 2 days or so are hardest!

Doing great!

Pip