Thursday, February 16, 2006

ALL CLEAR FROM HOSPITAL!!

I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted!!

Anyway, had follow up appointment at hospital yesterday, the consultent explained properly what had gone wrong etc, checked me out and told me that all seems well!!! YEEE-HHAAAA.

Told me that gentle exericse (what's gentle exercise anyone know?) was ok to start with - i.e walking etc (I asked about running!!! he just stared at me!!) but I needed 3 whole weeks from 2nd op before I should introduce my teaching back in and strenuous weights should be a little bit longer!! AARRRGGHHHH.

SO, got out my pen and paper and started a plan, I love plans. I have mapped out the rest of my 12 week Challenge and will commence with some walking and body conditioning type stuff until my official 3 weeks is here (only 1 to go).

Then i will give it all I can physically manage right to the last day, I WILL have photos done (and a spray tan, hair and make up - no way I'm missing out!!).

Hope you are all well and look forward to your comments. . . . . .

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hey Sharleen!!

Good to hear you're on the way back up! Best wishes for your "gentle" exercise! Can't wait to see your pics when your 12weeks is up. Nothing can hold a strong woman down...!!!!!!!

Selina

Sue Heintze said...

Hi Shar, that must be a relief!! Yes, plans are good, as you know...plan, plan and plan some more!

Would have loved to see the doc's face when you mentioned the 'r' word!