Wednesday, February 01, 2006

12 rounds with Tyson anyone?

That is how my tummy felt when I returned home from Hospital on Saturday morning, like I'd been in the ring with Tyson!! It now just feels like I have been kicked hard a couple of times so an improvement at least!!! oouuchhhhhhh!

So, the op went well, I came home and have been resting. Today is the first day I have been up and about properly, I can move alot easier just need to avoid twisting, straining, picking my little girl up (try telling her that - 2 yrs old) and moving sharply.

And there was me thinking I may have been able to get out for a god brisk walk and a training session by now - Yeah Right!!

Should have had skin folds done on Monday but will do them when I am next at the gym, I have lost weight again this week - 0.7kg making a total loss of 4.1 kg for the first 4 weeks.

I can't wait to train again, perhaps early next week I will try a few bits with dumbells at home?
and a walk?

I hope you are all going well and I'll update again soon.


1 comment:

jodie said...

Glad to hear from you. Ouch! I am sure with your fitness level you will be recovering soon. Take it easy though.