Thursday, February 09, 2006

Little by Little

Hi All

Just a quick one to say that I am finally moving a little better and don't look like I'm 85 anymore!!

I went food shopping this morning with Hubby and enjoyed getting out!! although I was worn out after!! (how am I gonna get back to my classes?!!)

I slept well last night in the recliner chair and will do one more night there and then try lying flat in bed.

I am going to do my 6 week photos tonight, (just have to ignore the patched on my belly) as I felt I had made good progress up to when I went in for the first op and still want to check out any changes that may have occured.

Will let you know what I think tomorow.

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Sharleen

1 comment:

jodie said...

Hey Shar, glad to hear you are on the mend. My word to you are: be patient and listen your body. Don't rush things, you will get there.
Thinking of you
Jodie