Saturday, October 14, 2006

Days 22 - 28 - 4 weeks down!!

YEE HAAAAAA!!!

Weigh day today! Still dropping!

Loss this week - 1 kg
Total Loss in 4 weeks- 4.4kg

Exercise
So to update my weeks activities -
6 Bodyattack Classes
3 Bodybalance classes
1 Weights Session - this will be 3 next week! kids holiday's are sooo inconvienient!! :)
2 Runs
1 Powerwalk.

Food
My eating has been good this week, in fact 100%.
Free meal tonight.

Getting excited about my trip home - 7 WEEKS to go!!!!!!!! I am just busting to see my new neice!! and of course my little sis, mum, step dad, nan, my freiend Katie and Tanya etc etc the list goes on!

Can't wait to hear all the news from the WA State INBA Comp. Good luck to all those competing, lots of photos please!

I check in with everyones blogs regularly and have found a few new ones this week! My BLOG folder in my favourites is getting bigger!!

Hope you are all well, speak soon.

Shar x

7 comments:

Amy said...

You are doing so awesome Sharleen!! You will be at goal weight in no time. So are you teaching at Fitness First South Perth now?? I used to be there when it was evolution as I live just down the road but have sinced joined Zest because I didn't know what was happening with the change overs. I'm glad to hear you are doing so well.

Love amy
xx

Miss Positive said...

Wow Shar you are doing great! You've inspired me to put my butt into gear - I'm going on an overseas trip too in December!

Hilary xx

Shar said...

Thanks for comments girls!

Amy, shame you changed to Zest! FF Vic Park is gonna be a great club, eventually. You'll have to change back when your time is done!

Hilary, yes I am going great, the best I've been all year! Sad it has taken me this long to get my head straight after my teo ops earlier in the year! Keep blogging, I always drop by, great to hear about your house.

Thanks

Shar x

Hilds said...

Sharleen keep up the awesome effort, you will reach your goals in no time at all. Its great having an important goal to work towards it helps keep that motivation going! Hilds

little rene said...

hey Sharleen,

You are really inspiring me to get my butt into gear too! 10 weeks till Christmas and I want to look and feel good!

Keep going you are doing so well!

love

renexxx

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss! 4.4kgs in 4 weeks is awesome!! I need some of your motivation girl!!

Bet you cant wait to get home and see your fam and stuff. I have heaps of family in UK and would love to go for a visit!!

Keep up the good work!!!

Arna
:)

Ang said...

WOW! You are doing amazingly well. :) I am so so very impressed.