Monday, October 30, 2006

Days 36 - 42 - 6 weeks down

Well well..... last weeks little loss must have been the impending period just as I thought.

This week I dropped another 1.6 kg
Total loss for 6 weeks - 6.4kg

Going well and really trying to pick it up a bit now as I'm sure I'm gonna start plateau-ing soon! People have been commenting this week, almost like there was a switch and my body has just instantly changed shape! YAY, feeling good.
I am so pissed at myself though for messing about playing mind games with myself, basically all year! What a waste, all that energy. We live, we learn! No more messing, no more wasted time, lifes to short.

Was sick at the beginning of the week with a bad stomach but soon back into it, 2 weights sessions in, a 45 min run along the beautiful coast path from North Beach to Hilary's and back and taught Bodyattack and Bodybalance as usual.
My week starts on a Sunday so have already got 1 Bodyattack, 1 Bodybalance and a run on the board.

Other stuff

4 weeks 5 days until the UK!!!!!!! I am peeing my pants already!! I'm soooooooo excited.

Fitness First had a 'Party in the Park' to celebrate our 6th club in WA (the one I'm GFC at) on Saturday, the purpose as to promote a active and healthy lifestyle to the community, everyhing was free, lots of kids stuff - face painting, mini bootcamp, Perth Glory Soccer, Group Fitness Demos (I did Bodybalance on the Foreshore! it was fab), mini tennis, salsa demos, bouncy castles, etc etc.
The weather was fab, the staff were all pump and did well to last all day in the heat and people that came along seemed to enjoy it.

Pic of me and Maddi (she wanted a FF singlet on !)
before I left to go set up.




















Hubby has offically started his PTC position! Going well and he starts on his own properly this week.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the results from the bloggers that were at the National this weekend. I find it so inspirational that people have the dedication to train to get up there on stage.

Well thats about it from me, have a great week,

Shar X

5 comments:

little rene said...

Congratulations Sharleen!

That is an AWESOME achievement; 6 kgs in 6 weeks! Well done!

Keep up the positive attitude, I am loving it!

love

renexxx

SeLiNa said...

Wowsers yet again!!!
You're on fire Shar!!
Well done, the six week mark always seems to be the 'turn-around' point!
keep that momentum going :)
Not long now!!!
xoxo
PS: You look GREAT in that pic!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Positive said...

What a gorgeous photo Shar!

Awesome job on the weight loss in 6 weeks! Puts me to shame!

Hilary xx

Hilds said...

Sharleen you look fantastic, its amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it! Your making it look easy, keep up the awesome effort not long until the big trip now. Luv Hilds

Amy said...

Well done Sharleen!! You look so good in your photo. It is so good to hear you all positive. Your trip is getting so close. How exciting!!