Saturday, October 21, 2006

Days 29 - 35 / 5 weeks down

Hey to all that drop by,

Well this week has been ne of my best weeks for food and exercise!!

So a tad dissapointed when I get on the scales for my weekly weigh in and it tells me
0.4kg loss!!

Yes I can hear some of you saying, 'it's still a loss', agreed and I am greatful it is still dropping BUT I have worked so hard this week.

Going by the size of my 'bossum' and severe pain there , I would say my period is imminent. If my boobs have swollen then I must be holding fluid elsewhere?

Anyway perhaps it will all pay off next week?

Weekly loss - 0.4kg
Total loss for 5 weeks - 4.8kg

Other stuff

6 week today until I get on the plane to the UK!!! I hate planes, but I'm so looking forward to getting on this one!

My sis is getting excited!, e mails to tell me how long it is etc.

I have been doing my BODYSTEP training today and have another full on day tomorow including our presentation and assessment! ARRRRGHHHHH!!

Will let you know how I go.

OMG!! How could I forget! Guess what?

WHAT I HEAR YOU CRY!!!

My hubby went for an interview last week to become a PTC (Personal Training Co-ordinator) with Fitness First, we heard on Thursday that someone internal had gotten the club that had the position, but of course that left that club open and my bestest boy got the offer!!! YAY!

He took it and now has a permanent, Part time (30 hours) position, the few less hour than full time will allow him to stay active in his personal training so great news all round. WELL DONE HUBBY!

Kids are fine, my little one is getting excited about going on the plane! she thinks that those that have visited us here in Oz and that we have aken back to the airport to go home on the plane are still on the plane!! isn't that just cute, funny how their minds work!
I pity my sis, if we go on my bubs theory, she's been up there flying around for a year, gone through the last 5 months of her pregnancy and given birth up there! :)

No more news for now, other than to say WELL DONE TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE HAD COMPS RECENTLY AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE NATIONALS & NO!!
I love reading all about your journeys and your blogs are so inspiring, I hope to be there myself 'one day'.

Have a great weekend and good start to the week.

Shar x

4 comments:

Bec said...

Congratulations Sharleen, you will be back to your goal weight in no time at all. Yay!! I am starting fresh tomorrow too. Just trying to lower my calorie intake which can be really hard when you are hungry. Oh well, we will get there.

Cheers
Rebecca

Miss Positive said...

Hey Shar, congrats on having a great week - even though the scales might not show it as much as you'd like, just think of all those changes going on INSIDE, not to mention the buzz you get from knowing you've been good! 5 kgs in 5 weeks is fantastic!

Congrats to your hubby!

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

HOly Woman!!! You are flying Shar!! I'm so proud of you. I will def be checking in on Saturday, or maybe make that Sunday (I'm doing an insane 7hour hike on Saturday up some silly mountain!!).
Congrats to your hubby, you are both doing great in your careers!

MeEgZZZ said...

hehehe lol its good to have paul down at FF :) but so strange !!!
gud to hear ur working nice and hard, stick with it, any loss is another step closer to your goal!!!
have a good 1
ttys
xx