Monday, January 22, 2007

This is it - I NEED YOU!!

I need you on my back..................................

Not one to be happy with what I achieved for myself before I went home to the UK, oh no, the bar has to be raised and I have to have a target, a goal, a challenge......................

so I have made the decision, with initial guidance from my old 'boss lady', Sue at IBO, to try my hand at competing this year in NOVICE FIGURE!!!

I have a lot of work to do, but I feel I need something more and this will be it.

I wanted to enter the WA State All Female comp but there isn't to be one this year, so that leaves me All Females in Melbourne, July, or WA States in October.

Having hired someone to set down the law, tell me my training and tell me my nutrition plan I am heading on this long, painful but rewarding journey to July.

She goes by the name of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _???????????

Lets play guess who!!??? :) Let me know who you think? I have yet to decide on her blog name........................

So I need you all on my back, this is going to be one tough challenge for me but I have nothing to lose and a huge amount to gain!

I have around eight weeks before I start my comp prep, am weight training hard and trying to eat to plan! I will be blogging about my progress etc.

So that's about all my news apart from the kids are my angels, my husband is just the best thing and I'm working hard right now.

Hope you are all well

Shar x

16 comments:

Magda said...

Hooray Shar for raising the bar and deciding to go that one step further, I'm also doing it this year and training on-line with Josh from Physique Essentials. Just lovin' it but know the going will get tough as comp drwas closer. I'm in SA so not many shows to choose from. Mine is in late Sep/early Oct so I have a way to go.
All the best for your journey, which I'll follow with interest.
Cheers
Magda

SeLiNa said...

I KNOW WHO!!! I KNOW WHO!!!!! ;)
Now you've told everyone we'll all be keeping a hawk-eye on you!!!
Can't wait to follow all your progress... :)
From what we've seen you achieve just recently, you're gonna be awesome up on stage!!!!!!!
xoxo

RaeC said...

Congratulations Shar!! That is awesome news and I will probably be in the audience at the All Female to cheer you on!! WOO HOO!!

On a side note, Trigg is my favourite beach too!! You can find me most weekend beach running before diving into that gorgeous water and then spending the rest of the morning slothing on the beach... LOL!!

I am looking forward to following your figure journey!! xxx

Miss Positive said...

Wow that is so exciting - so many people are taking the 'competing plunge' this year!!

Dont worry, you'll have lots of us here checking up on you! Cant wait to share the journey with you!

Hilary xx

jodie said...

Wow!!! Congratulations thats awesome Shar. Don't worry we will be all cheering you on!! :) So keep updating your progress.

LizN said...

Cheering for you~ I think I know who is training you :)

Cheers
Liz N

Shar said...

Thanks for your comments.

COME ON - Place your bets girls!!????

I'm so excited shes my 'coach', 'trainer'??? I don't like either of those, any suggestions!?

Shar

SeLiNa said...

She's your CMO - Chief Motivational Officer!

Di Broeren said...

Hi Shar!
I'm looking forward to following your journey and meeting you in the future.
Cheers
Di

Hilds said...

Shar thats awesome news you are going to be fantastic! I can't wait to hear all about your journey there and see the final results. Your soooo brave!!!!! Go Shar!

Sam D-M said...

Hey Shar, you might end up calling her 'THE B**TCH', but i shouldnt say that in case It is someone who is blogging...... lucky everyone knows I would only be joking :-)

Sam..... AKA Sgnt Schultz

Amy said...

Well done Shar!! that is awesome. I'll keep checking on your progress even when i'm overseas. Well done!!

Bec said...

Congrats on your decision to compete. How exciting!!!

You will do amazingly well, I can't wait to see your journey.

Have a lovely weekend
Rebecca

Pip said...

WHOOHOO Shar!

I will be following your journey with great interest!

With you and Rae from Perth BOTH competing this year I MUST at least get my body fat down to 22% THIS YEAR from the momentum of you both LOL! And sooner rather than later, (the BIG goal is by my 27th birthday in July).

Anyhow I have still to meet you at FF, - Murray St. I'll be along at one of your Body Attack classes very soon, - will really try to organise myself to come along NEXT WEEK!

Pip

Sam W said...

Hi Shar

Free any time on Sat 17th Feb. Have an engagement party that night. Not knowing Perth that well I have no idea where the party is or where your gym is. But let me know if you are free and if you are working. I will come to you - the least I can do!
samwinton@hotmail.com
Thanks Shar

RaeC said...

Hmmm... OK, consider this being on your back girl... where is your next post???

Now as for a guess... let me see... if you are competing the best thing is to have a trainer in your home city. This being Perth, one of the better figure trainers here judging by her client's achievements would have to be Ms Sam-Dunbar-Manucci-Shultz??? Just a guess :o)

Hope your training and dieting is going well... waiting patiently for an update... tap... tap... tap!! xxx