Friday, January 12, 2007

UK HOLIDAY - Part 2

Hi All,
Thanks for all the comments, I love em.

So what else happen whilst we were away??????????

The first week was pretty much spent just staring at each other!!! No not really!! but it was hard to believe we were actually there and that I could hug my mum after 2 whole years etc etc.

We made sure we saaw all close family again in the first few days as the Airport expadition was just crazey and we didnt really catch up properly.

Then we had a birthday party for Maddi who was 3 a couple of days before we left to go back. I love having tea parties!! We had buffet style food, her cake and games!

Maddi doing
cheesy smile
in her fairy
dress she got













We went to the well known Santas Grotto as posted whilst I was away, she loved it there.
Beyce was taken Bowling, the movies a couple of times, we went to a huge indoor adventure play area (had to do stuff inside it was freezing!) and
guess what?

ALL MY FAMILY WENT TO THE BEACH ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!


It was raining,
no sorry, drizzling,
cold, windy but
I was with the
ones I love so

tended to forget
all that until
I saw this pic!
Not a touch on my fav
beach here in Perth -
Trigg.


We had a party on Chrissie eve, both families and friens all round to my in-laws, food AGAIN!!!!!! (everything social has food involved, no wonder I came back wih an extra few kilos!)

We had games going, music, drinks and lots of excitment with kids about as you can imagine.
Maddi got hold of the camera and snapped me and Alfie the black lab pup! hes sooooo gorgeous, his tongue in my ear wasn't though!!

Me and Alfie












Paul and I got to go out on our wedding anniversary, we had a gorgeous meal, a couple of bottles of wine and babysitters!!! we don't get out alot here in Oz as we only have my real dad here, in fact we have probably only been out twice in 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAD!!!

Anyway we did lots of other stuff but mainly spent time with family which is what it was all about!

Back to work and in full swing now, teaching, co-ordinating etc, actually had some bad news when I got back in that my club is closing! Fitness First took it on a 6 month lease after the previous gym went into receivership, the directors for various reasons have decided not to pursue it and drive the money into another 2 clubs to open around Perth this year.
One of my collegues has resigned a day before we found out, so unfortunately we lose her (I love her, great instructor and GFC) but I get a transfer to that club, so good for me, alot closer to home.

Focusing hard on my new goals for this year and will update you with all of that soon.

Have a great weekend, (Perthies - enjoy the glorious weather!)

Shar x



6 comments:

jodie said...

I love the pic of Maddi, too cute. :) Good luck for 2007!!

SeLiNa said...

Don't ya just hate that most social occassions = food?!?!?
You look great in the pics, and having fun... cept maybe the beach one ;)
Too bad about ur club closing :( Lucky you've been transferred though, ur too valuable I bet!!!

Kenz said...

Hey Shar good to see you back and looking gorgeous! One of the other trainers mentioned last week that you were coming to my branch - very exciting!

Let me know which classes you're taking and I'll come along.

Sam W said...

You are my inspiration Shar. I have decided to use the blog for a similar journey to your's last year, last weight to return home and see family and friends. I have until May!
Thanks for your blog - I love it!

Shar said...

Hey All,
JODIE - Sometimes shes cute !! Other times shes a little madam!!

SELINA - YES, now I hate it that everything revolved around food!! I brought an extra 4kgs home with me!

KENZ - I'm back but definately not looking gorgeous!! I'm on for your 5kg challenge! Will be good to se you at the gym!

SAM - Thanks for your comment and thanks for reading! Good luck on your journey to your trip home! I have put your blog in my Fav's and will drop by regularly.

Thanks for your comments girlies!Shar x

Sam W said...

Hi Shar
Fly in from Kalgoorlie on Monday night (get in around 9pm) then fly out Wednesday arvo - staying in city. So don't belong to a gym in Perth. Can I get a casual pass to your FF gym?