Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Me/Training/Food/ 'SARGE'

OOOUUCCHHHH what’s that I can feel????
Oh it’s RAE on my back!! Hee hee!

About time someone kicked my butt for another post!!

Especially after asking for you to all to get on my back!

So three weeks done, BUT I must be totally honest in saying

I have been about 80% with food, the lost 20% being a free
meal each week, that has continue to a free meal, with dessert
and then a little something else etc etc.

About 90% with my weights, the lost 10% being intensity
of training! When I teach my Group Fitness Classes,
especially Bodyattack, I ALWAYS give EVERYTHING I HAVE,
no backing out, no taking it easy, I’m there to get
everyone else through it and I give them all I have, but with
my weights it’s seems to be a different story, when I could
do a couple more reps, perhaps I just do one etc so I really
need to pick up my intensity and ooommpphh.

So along with Rae on my back in comment world I have my coach,
master, oh wise one, there for guidance………. And guide me she has.
I have my new food plan and a few dates to commit to and this
should help.

I have decided to call her ‘SARGE’ and it is the fabulous, most
gorgeous SAM I AM!!!!! (Sam D-M)

Yay!! I am so excited that Sam decided to take me on and I
have no doubt if I do as I’m told she will get me there in July!

So I have 8 weeks left until I start my prep stage for the comp,
'SARGE' is helping me get a handle on the free meals, (which
will end soon anyway) and I have decided to hire a trainer to
push my harder with my weights.

So that job falls to the best Personal Trainer in the world – MY
HUBBY!!
I had a chat with him and he basically told me that if I really
want this I need to get real, shut up, don’t winge, don’t give
him grief and do as I’m told, then he will train me!
Oh thanks hunny! Love you too! :)
Actually sounds a bit like Sam, sorry, SARGE, will be when
the going gets tough at 16 weeks out!! NO CRAP and do
as I say!

I SOOOOO CAN’T WAIT!

So that’s me right now, a rise in intensity of training, a little
more control on the food and just keep plodding along for now.

Hope you are all well, I click through the blogs daily so keep
updating and THANKS sooooooooooo much for the comments,
I love em.

Speak sooner rather than later this week! I promise.

Shar x

7 comments:

Sam W said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see your progress. I wish I had you determination at the moment. So tell me, does your whole mentality shift and the negativity you feel about yourself just go away once you have lost the weight and feel great?

Sam W

Miss Positive said...

hehehe sounds like you are going to have scars on your back from all the WHIPPING you are going to get over the next few months!!! Cant wait to read all about it!

It sounds so exciting, I bet you will love every moment!!

Hilary xx

jodie said...

You sound fired up Shar!! You can just hear it bursting from your blog!! Anyway, will be here reading along about your journey to the stage - I am so excited for you!

Di Broeren said...

Hi Shar
It will be interesting to see if you can bite your tongue when your hubby is caning you! My hubby is training me and had to told me through clenched teeth last night that if I didn't shut up and stop whinging he would be going to sit in the car and I could train myself!

I shut up quick smart and cursed internally : )

Magda said...

Wow great to hear that all is on track for you. Enjoy the ride, then enjoy the prize :-)

Magda

Kenz said...

Hey spunky! My God I need your motivation! I was going to take you up on your offer of little local work outs but I don't think you realise how much fitter you are than me! Anyway if you feel like doing something you can email me at work - kverrytATprintforceDOTcomDOTau
:)

Anonymous said...

With Rae & Sam on your back there'll be no rest for the wicked! LOL!! :o)