Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Week 4 - Day 3 - Where's the time going!!

Well it's Wednesday again and I have been meaning to update since monday!!

Lost 0.5kg this week, making a total of 3.4kg over the three weeks. I am also noticing good improvements in tone and shape. Whoppee!!

I have been working hard since last week when I found out I was going in to have my gall bladder removed, I have to cover all my Group Fitness Classes, what a nightmere!! BUT Ive done it and I have three weeks off.

I have to go in on friday morning at 11.30am and need to try and get in two weights sessions in before then!! One tomorrow and one first thing friday, although I will have to go a little easy as it is nil by mouth from midnight Thursday!! perhaps I should leave the Friday morning one come to think of it especially if it's hot, I can't have water either!!

I normally have three classes tomorrow but as it's Australia Day I just have the one!! Phew, i did five today and feel a bit zonked!

Have been spot on with my food and am really enjoying the clean feeling. Although I am looking forward to a slice of my son's choccie birthday cake!! I haven't eaten fatty foods since my gall bladder was diagnosed, having it out will allow me too again!!! perhaps a little on my free meals!!

I am still focussed on the challenge and have started looking about for a photographer to do my after pics, I am so excited about the changes I can see already that I hope I can continue to make improvements right to the end.

Anyway bed is calling, eyelid's are drooping! May get one more post in before I go in, if not I'll let you know how I go over the weekend.

Imagine how absolutely invigorating it will be to look back with satisfaction on a difficult and challenging job well done

3 comments:

jodie said...

5 classes in one day, wow that's a lot!! I don't know how you do it!!

Good luck with your op, and I hope your recover is quick.

Shar said...

Thanks Jodie.

Will post as soon as I'm with it.

I Plan on making the most of the bed rest though!!!! I'm shattered at the moment!!

Hope your challenge is going well, did we start at the same time? 2nd Jan?

Shar

jodie said...

I hope your operation went OK. Been thinking of you.