Sunday, November 05, 2006

Days 43 - 49 / 7 weeks down


I just cannot believe how my body is responding now, daily changes occuring.

So pleased with this weeks result! ..........

Weekly loss - 1.0kg
Total loss for 7 weeks - 7.4kg

I have 4 weeks until I go home to the UK and although that was my original target to lose for (also so I could be and feel happy about how I looked and felt) I do feel now I have crossed the line and it is more about reshaping my body, eating well and feeling in control, than losing 'WEIGHT'.

Ideally I would drop a little more on the scales but hey the jeans I wore when I left the UK fit me again, my arms and shoulders have shape, my abs are starting to show, I feel strong and my confidence is getting better again.

I have been training hard and eating well so will continue on the same path and see what happens.

I was at a bad point there for a long while, most of the year in fact, no control, no dedication, couldn't summons the energy or the inclination to do this and the weight was creeping on not to mention some of the other stuff that happens when you are not in control and your body is just not at a good place.
I was worried there for a while that it was going to creep all the way back on.

Luckily I have gained control.

I have a whole new outlook and a whole new set of goals and aspirations for the coming year, I feel excited again and 'ALIVE'.

OTHER STUFF

Hubby's first week oficially in his new job, all good there.

Bryce has in-term swimming for 2 whole weeks and is going well so far.

Maddi is being Maddi, hard work and demanding but hey, thats kids for you! she is just a litlle darling most of the time so can't complain.

27 DAYS til we leave for Christmas in the UK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am already not sleeping due to the excitment, I don't mean I can't get to sleep, I wake up from a sleep thinking about it etc then I just can't clear my head!!

ARRGGHHHHH!!!! I hate losing sleep, I NEED SLEEP!

Anyway no more news, hope you are all well.

Thanks to those who comment, I love reciving them, I'm actively trying to return the favour by commenting, if you can all take the time to let us in on your life, then I surely can find time to comment?

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

SHAR X

6 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Holy crap Shar, you are doing fantastic! I'm struggling just to lose 2kgs in about the same amount of time... you must be super dedicated!

I know what you mean about the excitement... although I've still got 49 days to go!

Have a great week!

Hilary xx

Amy said...

Well done Shar- you are awesome!! That is such another great result. My half a kilo loss this week goes to shame!!hehehe We should definately catch up for a training session. You are my inspiration at the moment!!

Love amy
xx

MeLiSsA said...

I love your post. You are doing such an incredible job!!

Magda said...

Hi Shar,

I've been following your blog through the IBO site and I must say you so have it happening now!! I was hearing you when you had your struggles so I really admire how you have conquered them. My own journey has seen lots of ups and downs and the proverbial 1 step forward, 2 steps back but I'm focussing on moving forward from now on. Your post on 27th Sep (crappy day but you didnt give in and made a pact with yourself to not waste time on excuses any more) has been my inspiration since I revisited it just a couple of days ago.
Thanks for playing a big part in getting me back on the right track.

Cheers
Magda

MeLiSsA said...

Thanks Magda for posting that. I have been REALLY hard on myself and I needed to read that. Thanks Shar for sharing it!!!...

Unknown said...

You lost 7 kilos do dah do dah. You lost 7 kilos oh da do dah day!!! Congrats girl you've done really well!!! It must be especially hard for you being small and losing those last kilos is extra hard, so kudos to you for making it happen!!

You sound excited about your little holiday overseas! I would be too!

Keep us posted!!!

:) Arna