Monday, November 20, 2006

Days 57 - 64 - 9 weeks done

WHERE IS THE TIME GOING?????????

9 weeks completed............

and its still coming off!!! slowing down now but still getting losses.

This weeks loss - 0.7kg
Total loss in 9 weeks - 8.8kg yay!

(getting told now not to lose anymore!! What!?, my butt is still huge!) :)


This was quite pleasing to me as I had boobs full of fluid and puffy legs from the monthly curse!

So my aim was 9kg........ 0.2kg to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would love to hit 10kg!! 1.2kg to do in 2 weeks?

I have really been pushing hard this last week, extra running, weights 3 times this week and normal classes.

My legs are just the worst at shaping up, each time I have lost weight I swear by running and I swear that it is the only thing (along with weights of course) that helps to trim my legs up.

I will weigh on Saturday for final post of this journey as the following Saturday I will be a little to busy to post the result so I may just give a last update on the Friday.

I will measure this week and hope to have hubby do a few pictures so I can post them, along with the dreaded before shots of course!!!

Did I mention why I would be busy?????????? :)

I am not only eating my own hands with excitement now I have had to move to my feet!!!!!

12 sleeps to go...........


I had my Les Mills quarerly training this weekend and I just love the new Bodyattack and Bodybalance they are great releases!! I also start to teach Bodystep in the New year!! Don't think I posted that I passed my training?

So we are launching the new classes all this weekend coming, so choreography flying around in my head, we normally get a week to learn it but, o not this time, lets just do a week,why not add to Sharleesn pressure and make it the busiest two weeks of my entire life, :) :)

PRESSURE - some people fold, some people rise!!!
I WILL RISE !!!!! OH YES I WILL!!

Anyway enough of my rambling!! busy week and weekend ahead with work, lot of packing, sorting, arranging, foot and perhaps arm eating and somehwere in there I hope also to meet 'Sam in sling' this weekend for a coffee.

Hope you all had a good weekend

SHAR X

5 comments:

Pip said...

Hi Shar!

I've seen you at Fitness First and have THOUGHT about doing a Body Attack class on a few occasions and sure will soon!!!

Just thinking of my next fitness regime to keep things interesting, lose 5-6kg of fat and create a stronger 'core' and torso 'tone'. I'm usually seen running tirelessly at a yeah, - FAST pace on the treadmill at the gym or in a Body Pump class. I do my own weights 'thing' sometimes doing well or sometimes dreaded but effective RPM.

But really want to boost my cardio fitness and run times a bit more.

I've been reading your journey, - have seen you teaching ATTACK and you look awesome!

Pip

Unknown said...

OK, ummm. YOU ROCK!! Look at how much your have lost!! And it looks like you are set on target to reach your goal!! I tell you, you are such an inspiration!!

Thats so exciting that you are so close to goal and so close to your trip!!!! Please keep posting whenever you can!!! I need something to keep me going!!

Also post some update pics of you now that you have lost nearly 9kgs!!! We wanna see how spunky you look right now!!

Magda said...

Shar,

you continue to be the master of positive thinking = success. Your blogs are really motivating. Keep up the great work. The finish line is within sight.

Magda

Amanda said...

Hi Shar,
I think I found your blog a few months ago, around the time you posted the pic of (beautiful) Perth. I then promptly forgot to come back and check in!

I'm certain you can make it to a 10kg loss by the time you leave- in fact, by now (it's Friday), you're probably well on your way!

I'm sure you're a fantastic instructor. I've been doing BodyBalance for a few months now, loving it and getting better, but I tried my first BodyAttack class on Tuesday... I though I was going to die! So intense... especially at 94 odd kg, and completely uncoordinated in the back corner. But I'm going back, so hopefully things will get easier!

You must be so excited by now!

Bec said...

Congratulations on reaching your goal. I thought that you looked amazing in your pics a few months ago, so good on you. You have done it!!

I am close too... Maybe we will get there in time for xmas :)

Cheers
Rebecca