Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Days 49 - 56 - 8 weeks done

HI all

I hope you are having a good week.

Thanks for your comment in regards to my last post, nice to have the feedback and to know that I am normal in what I fel sometimes as others feel that way too!

Anyway, I forgot to give you my weekly check in, it's nearly round to another one. Although I do not expect a drop this week as Boobs are back to swollen state and I am holding lots of water due to the monthly horrors approaching.

So end of week 8, trained extra hard last week, lots of runs (5), normal classes taught and 4 weights sessions.

Weekly loss - 0.7kg
Total loss after 8 weeks - 8.1kg

Scales slowing down but inches are still coming off, will measure this weekend and post losses.

17 SLEEPS!!!!! I am so excited i'm eating my own hand!!!! will have to peck at the keyboard like Sam!!

I'll check in soon with this weeks progress! Quarterly Workshops (Les Mills)this weekend though so busy busy busy.

Have a good remainder of the week and weekend.

Shars xx

4 comments:

little rene said...

Woo hoo, 17 days! That is so close!

I was reading back over your last post and thinking about what you said about truly believing that we can do it. I think that is often where I lose the plot. I start thinking I can never have a good body blah, blah, blah and it is really self defeating :(

Good on you Shar for believing in yourself!

love

renexxx

Miss Positive said...

You make me laff! "So excited I'm eating my own hand" hehehe sounds like me, except I'm "jumping out of my skin"...

0.7 is a bloody fantastic loss, way to go! I'm measuring this weekend too - I'm scared!

Have a good one!

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

Still kicking butt, can't ask for more than that!!!
There seriously mustn't be much left of you after losing 8kgs!!!
Enjoy your Les Mills workshops :) YOu're gonna look great, so flaunt it baby ;)
xoxo

Bec said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. Gosh you are on a roll!! I think that the closer you get, the more motivated you become. I am trying sooo hard to stay focussed too.

Good luck packing etc. for your trip, bet you are looking forward to seeing your family.

Have a great weekend
Rebecca