Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Back to It !!! Days 1-3

I had 4 days off training and teaching !! I hate being sick.

Monday I felt better. I figured I won't get sick again, right? I had it quite bad so surely I can stay well for 10 weeks 5 days? until we fly home.

So I have strated my countdown again

Day 1
Better on Monday so taught a Bodybalance class

Day 2
Did a weights session at the gym in the morning along with a short session of cardio
Then in the evening I taught Bodyattack, my true cardio session!

Day 3
I taught Bodyattack this morning followed by a Bodybalance. Felt a bit tired so didn't push it and do anything else today!

Food has been spot on - 100%

Plan for tomorrow is to get a weights session in before lunch and I have two classes to teach in the evening.

Hope you are all well,

More reports soon!

Shar X

1 comment:

SeLiNa said...

Sorry to hear you were ill :( HOpe alls good now tho!
Going strong girl, keep it going!
I've got your email, I'm just catching up on blogs and email, so will have replied to you soon!!!
STAY STRONG AND BE GOOD!!!!
xoxo