Sunday, September 24, 2006

DAYS 4 - 7 - DONE!

Yep one week down! 10 to go!

Day 4
Taught Bodybalance and Bodyattack.

Day 5
Didn't teach today, didn't do anything infact just worked on all my paperwork, really could have got a cardio session in and will try and put this into place for next week.

Day 6
Taught Bodyattack and trained weights. Had a sunbed, watch THE WEST COAST EAGLES go through to the GF and then popped out and brought Maddi and Bryce a new bike each!

Day 7
Teaching BB today, will do a cardio seesion and hope for weights session too!
We were all up at 6.30am so we gave the kids a quick cereal bar breakkie and then went to the park (FOR PERTHIES - CARINE ) the sun was shining, birds singing, it was fab.
Just had breakfast and I'm now gonna get ready to go and teach.

Oh yeh!!! Weigh day is a Saturday, so I weighed yesterday and I have dropped 1.7kg this week. I am going really well at the moment and am so shocked I am still on track and its sunday, usually I blow it on a Friday night or Saturday and thats it for the whole weekend !

Hope you are all well, thanks to those who have left me comments!

Shar x

1 comment:

SeLiNa said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME SHAR!!!!!!!!! I just emailed you before I got this, so some of my questions have been answered!!
Well done, hard work will always pay off!!
xoxo