Sunday, September 17, 2006

DAYS 7 - 12 - SICK!!

Hey all

DAYS 7 - 12
Sorry for the gap, have been realy sick! got a bad cold, cough fever thingy!! Hit me quite bad and have had time off work and also spent alot of tme sleeping.

Stating to feel a little better, still having my classes covered tomorrow though as I need to get better properly.

I will be back to my daily grind and daily blogs soon.

I only have 11 weeks now until I goback to the UK for Christmas!! I can't wait to see everyone!

Have to shift this last bit of lard though!!

Speak soon

Shar X

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,

Another Perthie here just dropping in to say hello.

You look like you have a busy schedule!!

Which fitness first are you at, im looking at joining a new gym at the moment, was with Zest but hated it and now very picky!!

Bye for now!
Arna

Kenz said...

Hi Sharlene!

My God Perth is such a small place...I've been in your body attack class before! I'm the unco one that can't do 'superman!' Looks like you live really close to me too, might see you at Carine shops or something! Keep in touch, will keep reading, Kenz

Shar said...

Hey Arna

I am GFC (Group Fitness Co-ordinator) at our new club in South Perth (Vic Park) but I teach at them all.

Mainly Innaloo, Vic Park and Murray St in the city.

Which is your nearest?

Kenz
Thanks for the mssage I have posted in your blog!

Shar :)