Thursday, September 07, 2006

Day 2 - Done


Day 2 - Done

Still feeling strong, 'WOW 2 days' I hear you all saying, but if I could put into words how much I have been struggling lately to just 'get back to business' you would understand that it feels great to be back eating clean and focussd again! Already I have more energy, I don't have the puffy feel etc etc. . . . . .

Anyway. . . . . . . . . . .

Cardio - Bodyattack class, had loads of energy and loads of people turn up, great buzz when you have a big class.

Weights - day off as I can't be sore tomorrow as I have to teach Bodypump

Other - Bodybalance class

Food - 100% clean and all meals eaten today!


Soooooooooooooooo busy this week, we are launching the new Les Mills releases this weekend, my head knows nothing else but new choreography.

Speak soon

Shar x

2 comments:

Bec said...

Hi Sharleen, it has been great reading about your journey. I started following yours and Lisa's challenges at the start of the year. I am doing one of Sue's programs right now and have really seemed to fall off the wagon. Just have so much going on, I am not in the right head space. I think I may need to start again!! But that is ok, I remember you had to do that, right?

You sound so fit, you are doing great. Happy 30th by the way. Mine is not far away either.

Have a fab weekend
Rebecca

MeEgZZZ said...

Hey !!!
i promise i am going to come say hi wen u do a class at fitness first balga soon :) hehe i know wot u mean about the new corry!! hehe yeah im doin my combat training this weekend finally!!! :)
anyways have a good 1 :)