Friday, September 08, 2006

DAY 3 - DONE

Day 3 - All done for another day

I must say I'm getting used to this 5 minute blog writing thing - EVERYDAY!! Although it takes me a good 30 -45 mins to get hrough everyone elses blogs!

Cardio - None today!! 'NO CARDIO' I hear your cry! thats right, no cardio today, for the pure fact I have a double Bodyattack again tomorrow! 7.30am - New chorie launch and then a drive to another club to cover the 9.30am. I have a crazy week this week a total of 8 Bodyattacks! too many but all i a good cause - Launches and covers.

Weights - Taught Bodypump this morning. I also have sore Triceps from training on Wednesday!

Food - 100% clean! Allowed my carb portions to increase slightly due to tomorrows madness and the energy I need to do two in a row.


General day to day stuff - Had to go and pick Maddison up early from day care today as she was sick! poor little thing, very hot and then was sick another two times when I got her home. Sound asleep now though, will do her good.

Nothing planned for the weekend apart from a few extra classes. Will have a house tidy up on Sunday arvo, feel like I need a clean out.

Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks to those who left me comments.

Shar x

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

OMG!! I nearly died when I checked up on ya and saw there were TWO posts to catch up on!! You are on a roll!!
Your work sounds very tiring!! You're obviously fit as a fiddle!!
HOpe your weekend was just as successful!!
xoxo

CJ said...

Good going! Reading what you're doing is wearing me out!

Hope Maddison is feeling a lot better - not much fun being sick.