Friday, April 13, 2007

Another one down!

Wow another week down!! 3 Weeks down and heading into 13 weeks out tomorrow.

Friday night and I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself as I have a cold, feeling really crappy. BUT the difference now is I am still on track, still got all my sessions in and trying to focus on getting better - earlier nights etc.

Before when I got sick I would huddle up, eat crap 'nice' food that I couldn't even taste and abandon my exercise.

Anyway, I'm getting all my stuff ready for my 2nd sesion with Sam, I meet weekly with her now to do my posing practice and soon start my routine etc.
I really enjoyed it last week, you should have seen me in those shoes though!! and I kept getting told 'get your butt up'........ I wasn't tilting my pelvis enough!! well what do you expect, I have a huge ass and have always tried to tuck it in not stick it out! :)

My week has been busy, two Group Fitness Co-ordinators posts, all my classes, training, kids off school etc etc, but all I thought was 'I don't have as much on as Ali at the mo and she is doing it, so shut up and get on with it Sharleen'. THANKS ALI, your an inspiration!

Have not deviated one incy bit from my plans, both food and exercise, still feeling extremely focussed and really do want to make this reality.

Anyway, only a quickie as I must have my last meal and get to bed, Bodyattack to teach tommorow with a head cold, NOT GOOD!!!!

Have been doing my rounds of the blogs and all the girls hat are so close to comp now are keping it together and going well, you are all amazing and I can't wait for some pics.
Hopefully I get to meet you all in July!!! YAY!!

Shar x

9 comments:

RaeC said...

You will probably find that eating the right nutrition will actually heal your cold quicker... as much as it doesn't comfort us as much as crappy food. But there is always chicken and veg soup that will be on plan!! Fantastic to hear that you have razor sharp focus hon... keep up the awesome work!! xxx

Hilds said...

Well done Shar sounds like you are in the right frame of mind and there will be no stopping you. Make sure you take care of yourself and keep plodding away. Hope you get over the cold quickly. Have a great weekend! Hilds

Miss Positive said...

Shar it sounds like you are really in the right place now and focusing on doing all the right things - must feel fantastic!

Hope your cold is better by now!

Hilary xx

Unknown said...

Your strength and motivation and really an inspiration to me! I know what I am like when I am sick, the same as what you said you used to like. Cuddled up on the couch, wouldnt dare exercise and eating whatever comfort food took my fancy.

Its amazing now how different you are!! Keep going like this and you'll take the first place! You deserve it!

Splice said...

Hey Shar!
Hope your feeling better now.
It's a great feeling sticking to your nutrition and training hard. The results show and then it makes you want to put in even more effort.
Keep at it!
Deb

Kenz said...

Hey Shar how's it going? I don't live in Carine anymore and I'm so bummed we didn't get to go for some runs!! What are you best tips for being able to do a chin up? That is my new mission :)

Di Broeren said...

Great to see your focus Shar! I am really impressed : ) Every day like this will empower you and make you so much stronger. Make sure you take the time to reflect on this achievement and reward yourself with something nice....other than food!

Thankyou for your constant support. I appreciate your kind words.
Di
XX

Mel said...

Hey Shar!

Thanks for dropping by my blog, I can't believe its been soo long since I blogged - and judging by my progress blogger certainly does help me stay on track.

I hope you are feeling better from your cold.

Cheers,
Mel.

Ali said...

YOU GO GIRL!!

Great to read that you are so focused Shar, KEEP it up.

Hope you are well and truly over your cold

Alixx