Thursday, April 05, 2007

It'll all be worth it! stay focus Shar, stay focussed!!

CALLING ALL FIGURE COMPETITORS............................

I don't know if this is 'normal behaviour' (probably not) and things will probably come and go from 'THE LIST', but I have had to start an 'after comp list' either bits I want to eat straight after, my favourites, or stuff I want the couple of days after.
Don't get me wrong, I am not fighting myself and wanting to give in now, just sometimes look at stuff and think oh that will be nice after comp!! for example .............

Peanut butter on toast!!!! *dreamy looking face, tastebuds watering*



and for sure with all the Easter talk and choc around, some of these babies will be in my comp bag for after..........


Cadbury's
Cream
Eggs

Also I have to go to KOKO BLACK!!! when I am in Melbourne and eat some of that devine high quality looking chocolate, does anyone want to volunteer to take me and perhaps join me for a choccie or two ;) (don't all rush at once!! :)

Anyway, enough thinking of food I'm not allowed and back focussing on the good stuff! I do feel so much better eaing clean. I don't get sluggish I'm not so tired, my skin is better etc etc.

Have a great weekend

SHAR X

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Koko Black.....Koko Black.....I thought I heard music to my ears Shar. When you come down I'll go with you for sure. ;o)

Jadey said...

mmmmm Magic words. I will definitely be there :)

Miss Positive said...

I made one of those lists during my first challenge with Sue, and on the day I finished I ate a little bit of everything that was on that list!!! (just couldn't decide!) OMG it made me feel so sick afterwards!

Hope all is well and you are training hard!

Hilary xx

little rene said...

I'm with you on the lists Shar! I am not preparing for a comp and therefore am not being anywhere near as strict as you are but I still sometimes make a list of foods that I want a bit of on Sunday night.

It always makes me determined to work really hard and stay on track all week!

I can't wait to see pictures of you up on stage. I thought you looked amazing before you went overseas so I am totally sure that your results this time will completely blow me away!

Stay focused :)

RaeC said...

I still make those lists in my head Shar, but never get around to eating most of them, and yes it will change!!

Try not to think about the food you will eat after the comp too much as this takes your focus away from what you need to do to get to comp. It makes it harder to stick to the diet if you keep thinking about what you can't have now but will eat after comp. That is what I found from my experience anyway.

Stay strong and have a happy Easter!! xxx

LizN said...

I tend to have one or two really nice splurge meals and then go back to "normal" eating. I have to say though that my most memorable was having a "Belgian Spoil" with Lia after the Nationals at Koko Black :)

Cheers
LIz N

SeLiNa said...

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Koko Black. One of the places I HAD to hunt down when I was in Melbourne for the first time...
and I found TWO of them!! lol

Bec said...

Just keep making those lists Shar, the comp will be over before you know it!!

Hope you and your family have a lovely Easter :)
Rebecca