Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm soooooo TALL

All this training and eating well and I have had a growth spurt!!
Or perhaps Sam has shrunk?

Sam and I at our friend Jen's wedding 3 weeks ago now (how time flies!!). We were laughing as Damo took a pic and Sam made me look so small!!(see Sam's blog) so I made her bob down to make me look super tall.
Thanks for all my comments in my diary blog, will still be using this one for general stuff.
Work has been busy as we had to have payroll done early due to ANZAC DAY and because I have two clubs at the moment it was lengthy!!
All training done for the week, just one more cardio session to do tonight. Thats cool though as hubby and boy have been and got themselves a PS3, so they won't even notice i've ducked into tthe treaddie for 45 mins!
Really looking forward to my session with Sam this week, hope to have made more progress and see perhaps a few ideas for my routine now the song has been choosen.
Probably gonna treat myself to a new polar HRM this weekend, been spying the F4 on e bay.
Anyways, not much else to tell you here, just been mummying, working, training, eating, wifeying, not much playing happening right now, but hey thats just fine, I love everything thats going on right now, I have an amazing family and all I could dream of.
Have a great weekend all
Shar x
PS (read post below to see what my 2nd blog is for and about and also get the link )

5 comments:

Michaela said...

hi shar my name is michaela and follow your blog. i just got a F4 and i've become seriously addicted to it! especially during body attack. just wanted to say that you are looking fantastic and you can see all the hard work you are putting in. look forward to reading about your prep, your an inspiration! i'm about to start a 12 week challenge because of you to lose that annoying 3-4kgs that has been hanging around far tto long! wish me luck

Sam D-M said...

Hey Shardio,

I was talking about food today and damo called me 'Solid' (in reference to my eating habits) and..... I said..... nah, its 'Solido'.... hahah he didnt get the joke!

Now, get back on your stretch rack!!!!

see ya morrow

sam

Anonymous said...

I've found your second blog and have added it to my links list Shar. :o) xx

Unknown said...

You look simply gorgeous in the photo!! Very very tall too :P

I have the Polar F11, and I love it. This week as I have done all my exercises it set me, it has a little trophy on the screen that stays there to remind me how well I did last week. How motivating!! Its definately a gadget I would be lost without.

Cant wait to see your transformation closer to the date of your comp!! Keep up the good work!

Arna xxx

Ali said...

Sounds like your doing great!! awesome to hear, can't wait till July :)

have a great day talk you soon :)


Alixxx