Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mind Management

Just to let you know I have made a second blog. It is going to be a place that I log more about actual training, nutrition and how I'm feeling mentally.

I wanted to keep something thats more of a diary so I can look back see how I was feeling and dealing with things on this Journey to July, especially when I get closer to comp.

This blog will be a little of everything about me, life, work, kids etc etc and the other wll be a more in depth account, my mind management! Please understand though, if I want to winge I will do (probably alot towards the end!), if I want to scream and shout about how well I think i'm doing I will, so if you don't want to read this stuff, don't, stay with this one, but one things for sure it will be open and honest.

I have had it for a few weeks now and kept it closed but have decided to open it up for all to read, as I feel this little community is great support and if this is were I'm putting all the nitty grity stuff I may be able to draw on everyones support.

Heres the link - http://journeytonovicefigure.blogspot.com/

Hope you are all well and thanks for all the comments.

Shar x

No comments: