Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm Back........... YAY!!!

HI All

Firstly, I would like to say Thank you for all your comments especially the ones asking where I am and stating that really I should be updating by now!! :) It is really nice to know people read!

So missing in action for a while, so update time it is!

General
I am currently working extra hours covering as Group Fitness Co-ordinator at our city club in Perth, alongside doing my own club n the northern suburbs.

I love the city club, it has such a different feel. My Bodyattack class there is great, I love the members.

Kids are all good, 'my boy' has started training with his footie club, he's so excited. Went out got his boots, shorts and socks and when we got back put them on and went out to the oval to have a kick about, how cute. Just his mouth guard to get fitted.

'my angel' is growing up fast and is more a little miniture me at the moment than a angel! :)

Comp Prep
So as you have probably gathered from the last few posts and lack of , I was waivering a litle in my commitment and my decision.

I faltered a couple of times and had to just sit, focus and make my decision.

'Sarge' wasn' impressed with me at one stage and I don't blame her at all!

BUT.......................
My decision was made. 16 weeks out, do or die??? and I am please dto say I choose DO!!!!!

16 weeks hit and I have been so focussed, I can hardly believe it myself!

Food is now fuel and not something that taste nice for 5 mins, my muscles NEED it, not my taste buds! Cardio (although I don't mind it) is something that has to be done to get the legs into the best condition my legs can be, which isn't great but I can but try.

Of course the change in diet and cardio came at 16 weeks out. I can truely say I have been working my arse off (lets hope so! LOL).

I am prepared with all my food, as displayed here,
my freezer draw.........................














eating all my meals, training very hard with hubby and cardio, well how much cardio can you do in a week!!????

Here is my cardio heaven!! one of our spare rooms, a treddie and a tele is all I need!













Anyway I do have a few more bits and pieces to tell you but have run out of time, bed is calling and I must get my sleep!
I will be back in the next few days to update again, no long gaps anymore!!
Shar x
PS - Pepsi Max free for 7 weeks 1 day!

8 comments:

bev said...

Hi Shar,
I am aiming at doing the INBA All FEmale Comp too.I live in Bunbury W.A.
I have also started my diet.It will be great to keep in touch to keep on track as I tend to stray with my diet a bit.
Keep eating well and training hard and I will keep in touch.
Bev

Bug's Mumma said...

nice to see you back shar. see you at the all females ;) xo

Splice said...

It was so good reading about how motivated you are toward you comp prep, very contagious!
Good luck and I look forward to watching your progress.
Deb

Shar said...

BEV
Thanks for dropping by, will be reading your blog from here on in and look forward to seeing you at the ALL FEMALES!

ALICIA
you are getting close to your comp now so appreciate you taking the time to drop by! Give us an update if you get a spare 5!! (yeah right!)

DEB
Your right I am very motivated right now. evry other time I knew deep down I wasn't focussed and commited 100% and hat made me feel like crap, but I can honesly say I am so exited to be trialling this journey and am 100% into it, as I said do or die!
Thanks for dropping by and good luck for your coming comps!

Sam W said...

She's baaa-aaack!

Magda said...

Yay Shar,

glad you made the decision to DO!! Well done and good luck for a great prep and fantastic comp result.

Cheers

Magda

Kelly said...

Hi Shar,
Glad to see you back. Hope you have a lovely Easter.
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Great photos, you're looking like a fully fledged figure competitor. Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. ;o)