Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Here's to 2006.

2005 went extremely fast and was a very busy year for my husband & I and the kids. We have all had to adjust to our new life 'Down Under' and we now feel like we are settled.
My husband has just started his Personal Training position at a local gym, Bryce, my eldest (9), has settled well into school here in Australia after a big move, Maddison (2) is loving the whole aussie lifestyle (the beach and wearing no shoes!!) and will know no different and I have a my family around me and two jobs that are just great.

I was so excited to recieve an e mail from Sue stating I had been successful in gaining the position with Ideal Bodies Online. Having been actively working with ideal Bodies Online for 6 weeks now I can honestly say that I love it, I can't wait to progress further.

My other job is teaching Group Fitness Classes, which I also love. I count myself lucky to have not one but two jobs that I throughly enjoy.

I am so looking forward to starting my 12 week Transformation and sharing it with you, please feel free to comment to any of my posts.

More soon...............................

No comments: