Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Week 2 - Day 2

I made it through the weekend without a total binge / blowout etc etc .....

I had a great week training and eating and as a result I lost 2.7kg!! Sue has adjusted my plan a little, I teach quite alot of Group Fitness Classes in a week and she doesn't want me eating into my lean mass that I am working hard to gain!!

My nan arrived from the UK yesterday for 4 weeks, it was great to see her. We went out to lunch today so I used my Free Meal!! I had a chicken wrap, gave my chips up (quite easy to do, not a lover of chips) and had a small serving of dessert. Fely EXTREMELY guilty afterwards, so have now bottled the gulit feeling to sample when I get a weak moment.

Posted my Bodyblitz entry form and photos yesterday!! Two words - GAME ON!!! I am challenging myself to achieve the best results I can!!

Here's to a great week ahead.....

2 comments:

jodie said...

Hello Sharleen, congrats on a clean and green weekend. 2.7 loss is huge!! You must burning up the calories.

Keep strong, lift strong and stay strong.
Cheers
Jodie

Shar said...

Thanks for the comments girls, nice to know someone is reading!!

Hope you are both going well too.

Shar