Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm still here!! WEEK 3 - DAY 2

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted!!!

So........ I feel like I am well and truly on the road now. Training has been consistent, eating has been planned and executed !!!
Had a few days were I was quivering towards some Allens Party Mix, but didn't give in!! I have a goal and I want it sooo bad I can't let the slightest thing take my focus!

My weight dropped by 0.2kg this week, add to the 2.7kg from Week 1 gives a total of 2.9kg for the first two weeks! not bad. Sue asked for my skin folds every two weeks, so I had those done again on Monday and they are all down!! WWWOOOO HOOOO.

I did my RPM training at the weekend, all weekend on a bike!! Need I say where I'm sore????

Anyway, I will update again sooner than a weeks time but have to get to bed as I have LOTS of classes tomorrow and I need my sleep!!

1 comment:

jodie said...

Hello Sharleen
Great to hear about your update. I had to laugh (sorry) about your RPM weekend, cause when I did RPM I was sore for days!!! Ouch.