Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Challenge Has Begun!!!

End of day three!! The last three days have flown by. I have fully embraced my 12 Week Transformation.

I have got myself a folder, inside is my training programme, my nutrition plan, the complete recipe document, Sue's success tip document and a couple of articles I have read in magazines.

I intend on adding to this and using it as my motivation tool when things get tough.

My back is sore from my training on Monday!! Although sore I love this feeling!!!
I am looking forward to my next weights session on Friday, I wish it was sooner but Sue has worked my programme around the Group Fitness Classes that I teach.

Feeling good so far, a little tired but I have been really busy today, so to bed early and all will be well.

I hope you are all going well, remember - CONSISTENCY & PATIENCE and you will succeed.

1 comment:

jodie said...

Consisteny and Patience to very key words!! :) And something I learnt well on my challenge with Sue!! Keep it up, catch you later.
Jodie