Friday, January 06, 2006

It's the weekend! ARRRGGHHHHH!

So I have made it to Friday, a little tired and very hungry tonight (perhaps being up at 5am to go teach a Bodycombat at 6am has made my day longer, therefore shifted my food a liitle?) so now all I have to do is be ULTRA-FOCUSSED to get me through the weekend.

I have a big psychological battle with weekends, weekends USED to be when we would have a take away etc, this was when I was at my biggest. Even though I'm not there now something still trys to tell me 'it's OK, it's the weekend'.

I am so determind to not to let myself down, Yes, I have a free meal once a fortnight, but whats the use of using it this soon?

I have fuelled my body (premium unleaded!!) all week, I have trained when I'm supposed to, so why waste a week of hard work for 20 minutes tastebud pleasure?

I'll let you know how it goes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: