Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm only Human!!!!

Ok, so for about 1/2 an hour I have been sat here wanting to post but trying to decide whether to mention my mistake or just brush it under the mat.

BUT, I decided I'm only human, I'm an honest person and felt that my experiences throughout my challenge should be open and honest.

I had a free meal on Saturday night!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOO FED UP (putting it mildly) with myself. I have been 110% all week, all training done all food by the book and already I give in to a free meal!! at the end of week 1. Weekends are so hard for me. WHY??????

So although I know they are there to have IF I need them, I am laying myself not only the 12 week challenge but the challenge NOT to use anymore of my Free meals!!
MADNESS I hear you cry, BUT I feel so much worse afterwards, mentally etc than I did craving the food in the first place, I just cannot cope with the mind games I play with myself.

I know one meal isnt going to ruin everything, but that is how I feel afterwards and all my positive energy gets zapped. So eleven straight 100% weeks ahead and I will promise to tell if I break my challenge within my challenge, but you won't be hearing it here!!!!!!

Anyway onwards and upward, New day, new week and training and classes galore to get through.

I will report my weekly figures here early next week, until then have a good one.

Shar

'When you make a promise to yourself, believe it with everything you have and you'll find a way to keep that promise.'

1 comment:

Sue Heintze said...

Shar, i'm on no free meals for the next 16 weeks :) Keep your eye on the prize! Remember the reasons, make a huge effort and you will be so proud and pleased with your results :) Nobody makes outstanding changes with a half hearted effort, so give it all you got for these next 11 weeks :) We will all be by your side!!