Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Week 2 - Day 2

OK so I'm over my disappointment of my Free meal!! Sue's comment is so right, keep your eye on the prize!! whatever that means to you personally, it is so right, we all have a reason we are doing this, it could be health, body shape, self esteem, competition and we need to remember.............. that will be our prize.

Weekly Report

3.1 kg loss - yes very good BUT it will slow right down as this will be alot of water weight

Skinfolds to be done next week ( Sue wants me to do them two weekly because of the amount I exercise, she will be waching carefully to make sure I don't start losing any lean mass)

Made a good start to the week by training yesterday and have my other sessions planned.

Food all good today.

Have a good week.......Shar x

No comments: