Sunday, March 26, 2006

Week 2 - Day 7

Ok so I haven't managed my 3 blogs this week just two, not bad.

I am a little low this morning. I got on the scales this morning (as I did three other mornings!!!) a day earlier than normal and I have gained 0.5kg!! I'm so fed up.

So now my two week weight loss is 2.6kg, still not bad.

I am having real trouble staying off the scale and find it hard not to take notice of them (years and years of dieting), so much so that when my husband heard the scream this morning he walked in the bathroom lokked at me sternly and took the scales away !!!!

Initially I was like ' oh my god, what he hell am I gonna do without them!' but having sat down and had a chat with my hubby (he's a personal trainer) I have agreed to have skinfolds done every two weeks along with measurements, the next time I will weigh is at week 6 - 4 whole weeks away!!

I wonder how I will go? So pretty much I am gonna forget any weigh ins I have had since the start and keep my starting weight in my head, then when week 6 comes I'll update you with my weight, but hey if my skinfolds are improving and the cm's are coming off in the meantime, it's all good.

Speak soon
Shar

1 comment:

SeLiNa said...

Hey Shar!! A great person (ie - YOU) once told me the same thing...QUOTE: Remember it isn't all about the scales! Eat well, train hard and aim for your photos NOT the scale!!
They can be evil lil things, I too as a PT like to see the digits change, but it plays with your head too much!! Go hard babe!!
Selina xoxo