Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Week 3 - Day 2

A little tired today, up early 5am to get to my class - Bodyattack at 6am, sooo tough! But hey that was my cardio done for the day.

Then to the gym for Legs/Shoulders with my hubby, he pushed me hard today as I always complain I don't get sore in the legs!! BIG MISTAKE!!

Then a a Bodybalance class 7.30pm tonight, so chilled out when I come home.

Food was spot on, BUT missed 2 meals!! Opppps, just so busy I forgot to eat. Not good enough I know.

I am nearly out of Durathon, so must order some more tomorrow.

Hard long day ahead tomorrow, must sleep well and hope the little one sleeps a little later than 6am!! (fingers crossed)

Thanks for the comments on my last post girls, It definately keeps me going, I must try and read a few more blogs myself.

May try and post again sooner than end of the week as it seems to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Shar XX

1 comment:

SeLiNa said...

Hi Shar!! It's the start of that horrible weekend struggles again! (Mine's started extra early...why I'm at work at this hour is beyond me!!). Again I'll be thinking of you when I'm feeling unmotivated and just like giving in. If Sharleen can do it, SO CAN I!!!
Let us know how you're doing!!
Selina xoxo