Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Week 1 - Day 3

It feels so good to be training again and eating well. I continue to be busy this week but have stayed on track by planning ahead.

Today is my day of 5 classes!!! I get worn out by about 3pm and then have another 2 to do. But the good news for my body is that as of April I am cutting my classes back to 10 per week instead of 16. I can therefore give a little more to my resistance training and hopefully make some fantastic gains by the end of my challenge.

I have planned my training for Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week, not ideal but as I do a split programme it can be done.

I have a chart going on and everyday I complete all my training and eat 100% clean I can shade it in. I can then visually see myself progressing along the path.

I hope all your training is going well and I will blog again soon.

Sharleen

No comments: