Saturday, March 04, 2006

I'm so excited ..(and I just can't hide it!!!......)

Hi all

So, my first week back into activity. Little stiff and sore around wound aeras at the beginning of the week, but went OK. I taught my first Bodycombat class this morning, went quite well considering my cardioascular fitness has suffered.

Anyway now I know i'm good to go with exercise and feeling ready to get back into it all, I am Re Starting my challenge.

With the complications etc from my Ops I just missed too much time to continue on - five weeks time off, that's quite a chunk.

So Monday it is!!!! and I am so ready.

MY MAIN AIM - is to blog at least 3 times per week. If I know you are all reading (is there anyone reading????) it will help me to blog and stay on track!! So keep the comments coming etc !!

Anyway, have a great weekend and I'll blog next week!!

Sharleen

5 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hi Sharleen!
Keep on blogging!!!! I do read it, need to see how my Chief Motivational Officer is doing!!! :)

SeLiNa said...

Hi Sharleen!
Keep on blogging!!!! I do read it, need to see how my Chief Motivational Officer is doing!!! :)

SeLiNa said...

oopsss hope you don't get too excited that there's 3 comments...just my puter INabilities :)

Shar said...

Oh Selina!!
Thought I had more than one
avid reader when I saw three comments!!!

Thanks for the support!!

Sharleen

Sue Heintze said...

I'm reading :) Go Shar, good to hear you back into it, can imagine how frustrating it has been.