Monday, March 13, 2006

So what happened I hear you ask!!

Three blogs per week as my aim!! How many did I manage................. 1!.... SORRY

I have been the busiest I have been in years, well thats a slight exaggeration but hey, nearly the busiest!!

So busy infact I totally forgot to take any pictures, measurements etc last week before I re-commenced my Challenge.

So although I had a good week exercise wise and was nearly spot on with my food (missed a few meals!!) my start date for official purposes (bodyblitz photos etc) will be today.

I plan to redeem myself with my blogging this week so please keep coming back and giving me your comments.

Week 1 - here I come...........................................

1 comment:

jodie said...

Hello Shar
It is amazing how the weeks are just slipping away aren't they? I look forwar to reading your new challenge. I am sure you are going to blitz it.