Saturday, April 15, 2006

NEW TREADMILL & SPRAY TAN!!


My Wedding Day 2002

I Lost 4 stone for the

wedding and then

put 5 stone back on

with Maddison

(no excuse, i know)

The rest of the storey's on

the IBO homepage!





I had my spray tan today!! I was giggling to myself all the way through!!
The good news is, she didn't ask me to lift up my boobs!! this means one of two things - she was too embaressed too ask or there isn't anything left to lift up!!
(my bobs always go first!)
Luckily she didn't ask me to lift up my buttocks either as they are most definately still there!!
I have got a new super duper treadmill ! YAY! This is so I can do my cardio first thing in the morning whilst my bubba is still asleep, my hubby os out 4 mornings a week so I can't go out myself.
We had a great morning at the beach making the most of Perth's faberooney weather- 29 today! I just enjoyed siting and relaxing geting some fresh air as I really haven't been out all that much this week while I was reovering.
I want to go and find Jacobs Ladder tomorrow and see if it can fit into my cardio sessions in some way.
Having a junk sorting / tidying day tomorrow as we are both at home with no work for a change!
For those that haven't checked out Selina's blog yet she has posted some after pics, have a look she looks awesome.
Great to hear from you all, keep the comments coming,
Speak Soon
Shar XX

7 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Sharleen, you look sooo pretty!!! You're very brown in that pic, are you a lucky natural brown gal? Glad to see you enjoyed your tan. hehe i've never been asked to lift my assets up either... lol
How do you feel and look? Leaner, more defined? How exciting to get a tready, like you said, no excuses now!! Enjoy Jacobs Ladder, from what I've read, sounds like heapsa fun!!
selina xoxo

Miss Positive said...

Hey Shar, how do you feel after your spray tan? Makes you look totally different I think.

How exciting, a new treadmill! I want one too, but we dont really have anywhere to put it. I think we need a new house!

By the way, how much is 4 stone in kgs?

Amy said...

Hi Sharleen! Did you find Jacobs ladder??

Shar said...

Hey girlies,

Selina - Yes am a natural brownie, dark hair dark eyes, olive skin! You can imagine me now after my spray tan!!

Hilary - Feeel loads better after tan, definately love my face being brown! My treaddie is fab!!
4st is 25kg and then most recently I lost the 5 stone and that is 32kg! Never getting up there again! NO WAY!!

Amy & Selina - Found bloddy Jacob's Ladder - had a bit of a moment half way up !! Not good with heights!! Can see if I get used to it I will be BURNING the fat away!!!

Great to hear your comments girls,

have a great week
Shar x

Sue Heintze said...

You were a beautiful bride! And still beautiful of course :)

RaeC said...

Talk about a HOT bride!! Did hubby's have a sore chin from where his jaw hit the floor when he saw you walking toward him???

Thought I would drop in and say "hi" and return the visit... you have inspired me to hit the tanning salon this week. I know, not good to get a real tan, but with my ghostly skin I need a base colour for a fake tan to look any good... LOL!!

Lucky you with a new treadmill!! Sounds like a fantastic investment.

Have a fantastic day xxx

RaeC said...

That should have read "did hubby" and not "did hubby's"... what can I say??? It's first thing in the morning and I am blonde to boot... LOL!! :D