Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Week 4 - Day 2

Hi all,

Todays update.

FOOD
Ate well again today, missed one meal due to timing of classes etc, should have eaten my breakfast earlier but got called to cover a class late.

Exercise
Had to move planned legs and shoulders session due to the cover being a Bodypump!! no can do - training and Bodypump don't like each other!!
Did Cardio first thing this morning so all good.

Focus
Very positive and yes Sue I will DO DO DO.

Motivation
Not in Hyperdrive today but feeling driven to get a full hiccup free week done. I did have a quick look at my before pics today and OH MY GOD!!! I have to look good at the end to make up for the state of the before pics!!

After reading Selinas blog I am soooo getting a spray tan sooner than week 12!! Will keep you posted.

I'm struggling with no scales!! Looking forward to my skinfolds again.

Speak soon

SharX

1 comment:

SeLiNa said...

Hi Shar!! DO THE SPRAY TAN THING!!! Mine was only a trial for the 'real' one, but as I said, I'm hooked! I just feel more fit and healthy with brown skin!! If you ever need a pick-me-up, that will do it for you!!!
xoxo selina