Thursday, April 20, 2006

Week 6 - Day 4

Maddi & I
This was taken at our
local beach in Perth just
after we arrived in Oz.
She looks like a bubba still!!
Where does the time go?
Sorry for the delay in updating, I have beeen super busy and I had problems logging on a couple of nights ago?
Anyway, all is well, back to training hard this week after I lost a week in bed with the poorly thing.
My treadmill has been working overtime as I have increased my cardio a little.
Its great, hubby has fixed up a telly for me, the time goes so quick, although it's annoying when I'm watching something as I have to keep such a close eye on my Heart rate I just can't keep it up in the correct zone.
Someone asked my today, 'have you lost weight?', I immediaely perked up!! then they sadi ' yeah your face looks alot thinner' !!!!! so I said ' nevermind me face, what about me ass????' (hee Hee)
Anyway, I am up waaaaayyyyyyyyyyy to late, I did 4 tough classes today and my legs are ready to drop off. Cardio to get up and do in the morning! getting a little sick in the head I think (like Rae!) I'm actually looking forward to it!
Anyway, thanks for the comments, love to get them :)
I'll update again soon, I promise.
Shar X

6 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Awesome news about that comment Shar!! Isn't it annoying how we always lose the weight from the most annoying places? Like I keep losing weight from my fingers!!! My rings (and I wear 4 rings on each hand) keep flying off all the time!

Still jealous about the treadmill thing! Enjoy!

Amy said...

That awesome Sharleen!! You're keeping me inspired!!!

Love Amy
xx

MeEgZZZ said...

Hey !!!
omg!! small world huh???!!!
havent seen you for a while... where u been??
hehe nah u definatly wern't the combat instructor i was talking about !!! :)
weelllll have a good w/end, talk soon !!

Sue Heintze said...

What a gorgeous pic!!! Had to laugh at your face/ass question!! I'm sure it's coming off the rear end as well. I lose it in my face first too, I have this vein on the right side of my forehead that pops out - that's one way I can tell if I am losing body fat! I'm not frankenstein, promise!

Bella said...

Oh my god that is the best pic! Wish my treadmill was working over time *cough* well - its a new week tomorrow so may get out my running shoes...dammit where are they anyway? *cough again* !!! ;-)

RaeC said...

That is so awesome that you are getting those sorts of compliments... nothing more motivating than other people noticing the changes!!

I laughed at your comment about getting sick in the head like Rae... I guess if I am infectious I'm just glad it's for somthing like a love of cardio and not something else... LOL!!

The pic you posted is gorgeous... *sigh*... now we have to wait another year for summer!!

Have a great day!! xxx